No Events Yet...
Have a happy and safe summer! Fall 2013 classes begin Monday, August 26.
Other events may be found
on the Event Calendar.
Click here to check it out!
Useful Weather Links
- National AMS
- The homepage of the (National) American Meteorological Society.
- Real Time Weather Data
- A division of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR). This page includes Satellite, Surface Data, Numerical Models, Radar Data, and Upper-Air Data.
- The Iowa Environmental Mesonet
- A site run locally here at ISU that contains current weather information at hundreds of sites across Iowa, archived climate data, and various weather applications.
- Iowa Ag Climate Network
- Iowa State University: Crop, Soil, and Environmental Services.
- National Weather Service Forecast Office Des Moines
- Homepage of the local Weather Forecast Office
- Storm Prediction Center
- This website includes severe weather outlooks, Mesoscale Discussions, and watches. A must-read for any potential storm chasers.
- Central Iowa National Weather Association
- Information about the Central Iowa NWA, and the Severe Storms and Doppler Radar Conference
- University of Michigan Weather Info
- Hundreds of products including models, surface data, and satellite images.
- Storm Chase Page
- A website which includes hundreds of weather pictures from storm chases all over the country.
- Storm Chasing Links
- Hundreds of links related to storm chasing and severe weather.
- Tornado Page
- All you ever wanted to know about tornadoes (and then some).
- Chasing the Storm: Weather Photography
- An index of websites containing fascinating photographs of different weather phenomena.
- Career Information: A Guide to Meteorology Resources
- An index of websites containing information about several different aspects of Meteorology.